1 6 123 ...
1 5 27

I miss you!! I miss the beautiful eyes that I can sail through forever. I miss the smile that send me to

@ .@

I miss you!!

I miss the beautiful eyes that I can sail through forever. I miss the smile that send me to
    heaven.

I miss the mouth that says the loveliest words. I miss the hair that every woman is envious of.

I miss the touch that comforts me in times of despair. I miss every part of a second I
    spent with you.

I miss the laugh that I rejoice at. I miss the tears that call on me to wash!

I miss the smell! Oh, that pleasant odor. I miss you far and even more when you are near.
    I miss the letters that you wrote.     db3af0607a.bmp

. . .

I miss that words you repeat. I miss the first time when you said you loved me. I miss
    the times when I had to apologize for being unkind to you.

. .

I miss the times when you forgive me. I miss the colors that you like because I don't
    see them anymore.

I miss the place where we sat and talked till dawn. I miss your name so much. I repeat
    it to myself everyday!! I miss the dreams that we dreamt of. I miss the hopes that we hoped
    together.

. . . .

I miss the wishes you made for me. I miss the gifts you gave me! I miss the kindness that
    no one else can show!! I miss the happiness you can bring! I miss the heart that was so
    big that it can love the whole world.

! ! . !

I miss the sweet voice that heals my wounds. I miss everything about you!

. [IMG]
    http://up.graaam.com/p15ic/db3af0607a.bmp[/IMG]

Now that you are dead, I don't know if could go on! I don't know if I could live or die!!

, !! !!1

I cried over you for so long that I blinded myself!! Alas!!!!! Could you be back! I guess
    not!

! .

Days passes me by and they seem like ages! I don't feel anymore! I can't hear anymore!!

! ! !

I can't smell anymore! Life has no taste!! Darkness prevails! But what keeps me holding
    myself together is only one thing: YOU DIED LOVING ME

! ! !
         219ca9659b.bmp

:

ufhvhj v,lhksdm fhghk[gd.d ,f],k a; ljv[lm fhguvfd ;glhj v,lhksdi hk[gd.di

:: ::
    Feb 2009

:

I liked that phrases >>>

it is really the true friend cannot find him easily in this world

I'm keen to see your new topics

Accept my respect

:: ::

Nov 2008

:

I miss the touch that comforts me in times of despair. I miss every part of a second I
    spent with you.

Oct 2008

:

Remember
    everyone needs a friend
    someday you might feel like you have NO FRIENDS at all
    , just remember this e-mail and take comfort in knowing someone out there cares about you and always will

(>>((( )))<<)
    Nov 2008

:

I can't smell anymore! Life has no taste!! Darkness prevails! But what keeps me holding
    myself together is only one thing: YOU DIED LOVING ME

! ! !

1 6 123 ...